Friday, April 15, 2011

Deep Fried Goodness!

So not long ago I was watching a show on Food Network - I believe is was a Unique Eats episode - and they were talking about this restaurant that deep fried everything.  They even talked about some of the things they have tried to deep fry in the past that weren't so successful.  After watching this I began to wonder just what types of deep fried foods are out there that I haven't tried.  I knew there was probably a lot but I was surprised and some of the uniquely odd deep fried foods I found.  Below are some pictures of what I found.  Some I have heard about and tried before and some I hadn't.  Some that sound intriguing and some not so much.  If you've ever tried any of these or have tried some interesting deep fried food that I don't have listed here, please comment and let us know.

The popular fair favorite Deep Fried Twinkie

Deep Fried Cheeseburger

Deep Fried Cadbury Creme Egg


Deep Fried Guacamole

Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites

Another fair favorite Deep Fried Oreos

Deep Fried PB&J Sandwich


Deep Fried Pizza

Deep Fried Hot Dogs (AKA Rippers)

Deep Fried Snickers

Deep Fried Spaghetti

Deep Fried Pickles
Deep Fried Sausage Wrapped Egg
Deep Fried Coca Cola

No comments:

Post a Comment