Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Yummy Recipe Wednesday! (Garlic Lovers Pasta)

Hello once again food lovers and welcome to another Yummy Recipe Wednesday. Today I bring you a great pasta recipe that’s full of flavor and will make your house smell amazing when you cook it. I’ve always been a huge fan of garlic so when I found this recipe I was excited and when I made it I wasn’t let down. There’s big garlic flavor in this dish but I think it balances great with the other flavors in the dish. As with most recipes there’s always room to put your little spin on things so I like to add a little cubed chicken or peeled and deveined shrimp to this dish. You could also use some smoked sausage or thin steak cut into small pieces in this and I bet that would be amazing as well. You can also add veggies like broccoli or peas if you like. If you’re a lover of garlic like I am then you’re definitely going to want to give today’s recipe a try. As always, feel free to post comments below and don’t forget to follow @RecipeBlogger on Twitter if you aren’t already so you don’t miss any new posts.

Garlic Lovers Pasta
https://sites.google.com/site/bbqmore2/garlic-lovers-pasta?tmpl=%2Fsystem%2Fapp%2Ftemplates%2Fprint%2F&showPrintDialog=1

  • 1/2 cup Olive Oil
  • 10-12 cloves Garlic, minced
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
  • 3 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
  • 1 lb Dry Penne Pasta
  • 2/3 cup Grated Romano Cheese

1. Heat a pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add pasta and cook until al dente or to your liking.
2. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan; add the garlic and cook until golden brown.
3. Add the salt, red pepper and parsley to the pan and stir to combine then remove the pan from the heat.
4. Toss the penne pasta and Romano cheese into the garlic mixture and gently stir to combine; garnish with a little parsley and cheese and serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment