Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 2014 Poll

The new poll for this month is available at the top of the sidebar to the right.  I try to keep a mix of recipe types on the blog but I know that I tend to lean towards what I like personally and I think desserts have really been a weak point on the blog since I'm not a huge fan of desserts.  I like dessert, I'm just not a huge fan of exact measurements which you really need for most baking and other desserts when you make them.  I want to make sure that everyone visiting my blog finds it useful and has reason to return so I'm posting periodic polls on the blog.  I think this month's poll will help me figure out what YOU go looking for most when you go recipe hunting.  Thanks to everyone who has subscribed to updates, followed on Twitter, or has just simply visited my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment