Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm Back!

So it has been close to 2 years since I last posted anything on this blog.  Obviously my attention was needed elsewhere so this blog kind of dropped off my "to do" list.  However, I am now considering reviving this blog but I wanted to see if there was anyone out there that was still signed up to get notifications when I post a new blog.  I intend to continue pushing out notifications on Facebook as well when I post updates.

With that being said, stay tuned.  Next Wednesday (the 13th of March), barring any forgetfulness, I will be posting a new Free Recipe Wednesday post.

I am also looking to see if I have any food pictures from our past vacations.  I really wish I was still doing this blog at that time and took more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment