Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Minor Design Change

Happy Tuesday everyone.  Today I decided to make some minor design changes to the blog.  The most noticeable of these changes, of course, is the background.  I liked the old background but felt it was time for a change and this new background also matches the blog's Twitter page background.  I also removed the background transparency of the posts themselves.  The new background is a bit "busier" than the old one and I felt that being able to see the background behind the text was a bit distracting when trying to read a post/recipe.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the changes.  I put up a poll at the top of the side bar to the right to voice your opinion about the changes.  The poll will be up until the end of this month (February) and it would be appreciated if I could get some feedback.  If you have any thoughts or some input that you can't relay via the poll, please feel free to comment on this post.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another Yummy Recipe Wednesday recipe post.

No comments:

Post a Comment